In order for any business to thrive, it is essential to have a mutually beneficial employment relationship. This is created by having clear employment rights that outline responsibilities and ultimately protect the employer and employee from any misunderstandings. MLS works with businesses and individuals by providing flexible contracts so you can choose the service that is right for you.
Why choose MLS for employment law matters?
- We are a close knit law firm which enables us to put a personal touch to our approach.
- We view clients as humans instead of numbers and break down legal jargon into simple terms so you can make an informed decision about your case.
- As we have a small but experienced team, you can rely on us to be proactive and go the extra mile to achieve the result you desire.
How can we help businesses?
- Complete support on employment law and HR matters.
- Provide legal assistance with an employment tribunal case.
- We provide bespoke settlement agreements which can assist in making an employee’s exit amicable and stress free.
- MLS can provide staff training by using creative and innovative techniques on a variety of employment law issues.
- Project specific help e.g. a disciplinary issue.
There are a few basic steps that you can take to avoid disputes from occurring in your workplace, such as:
- Having a clear employment contract.
- Setting out daily duties and responsibilities for your employees.
- Providing terms of employment.
- Outlining employee rights when they’re on leave e.g. paternity pay.